If you are having a fiesta in the near future or a special event such as quinceañera, a wedding, sweet sixteen or a graduation and you consider hiring mariachi band, this article is just for you. The process might not be as fast and easy as you might think, but if you follow the tips listed bellow, you will be able to find the right band for your upcoming event.
1. Get recommendation from your friends and family members first. They might have heard of a local band or have hired one they really liked. So you should definitely ask them to help you out and consider hiring the bands they have recommended to you.
2. Another thing you should do is looking for websites of bands in the area. Nowadays, it is common for the bands to have their own websites, and it’s always a good idea to visit them and get more information. Also, keep in mind that many of them work with event planners or catering companies, so you should check those kind of websites too. Once you find bands that caught your attention, you should write down their contact info.
3. After you have gathered some options, you should start getting in contact with them. While speaking with the bands’ representatives, you need to be very specific about what kind of event you will be hosting, its date, the location, how many mariachis you want and for how long. When you provide them with as much information as possible, they will be able to tell you a more accurate price.
4. If it’s possible, ask the mariachis to send you demo CDs or DVDs, so you can get an idea of how they play. If they have audio or video on their websites, check it out. You need to see if you will like how they sound, before you hire them.
5. Once you pick a band you like and you want to book them to play on your event, don’t forget to call them back a few days before the party to make sure that everything is going as planned.
If you live in McAllen, TX and you are looking to hire a mariachi band for your upcoming event, look no further than Catering Star Services. Contact us at (956) 683-8640.